Friday, March 12, 2010

Marcus Aurelius's Meditations and Thanks

Mom, 
Thank you for everything. You have taught me how to be who I am. You taught me to be polite and respectful, and how to survive as a teenage girl. You are always there for me and taught me how to do many things.


Dad, 
Thank you for teaching me everything from learning to ride a bike to teaching me to be a good person all around. 


Matt, Gavin, and Colin,
Thank you for teaching me to be a tougher, stronger person. You guys have taught me how to stick up for myself and be stronger, because of you guys I am not affected by teasing like I used to be. 


Dino,
Thank you for teaching me to be polite. You taught me how to be a proper young lady. To this day whenever I put my napkin on my lap I think of you because this is one thing you have always taught me to do. 


Mr. Twigg, my 8th grade english teacher, 
Thank you for making english easier for me. You have taught me everything i know about writing and because of you my writing skills have improved a lot. What you taught me I have used all the time since they day you taught me and will be carried with me the rest of my life. 


"The Internet Classics Archive | The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius." The Internet Classics Archive: 441 Searchable Works of Classical Literature. Web. 12 Mar. 2010. .
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Young_Marcus_Aurelius_Musei_Capitolini_MC279.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment