Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Imagining Life Living in Rome



In 264 BCE I would feel nervous because I do not know that outcome of the first war. There is a chance of Rome loosing but I would have hope and faith that we would win. I believe we could win and this made my future look good because the war would turn out the way we wanted and this would give the outcome we hoped for. As time went by I would stay nervous but confident because after the 1st Punic War there was a second. This made me nervous because the outcome can be different than the first war but also can be the same and we could win.

Today in Rome I feel a lot better.   My future is looking full of improvements. As the advancement of the Roman civilization  continues the future can get better. I am worried a little bit because a war can break out at any moment and a reoccurrence of the Punic Wars can happen.  Just as advancement helped during the wars it will help today. During the war the invention of many new things helped the Romans do as well as they did. Rome can get better and better because new things and changes can happen that can help improve it each day. Rome is very powerful and successful and I have faith for our future. 

"FC29A: Rome versus Carthage: The Punic Wars (264-201 BCE) - The Flow of History." Welcome - The Flow of History. Web. 02 Mar. 2010. .
"History of THE PUNIC WARS." HistoryWorld - History and Timelines. Web. 02 Mar. 2010. .
IMAGE FROM: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS 

No comments:

Post a Comment